We are going to show you an extremely nutritious and beneficial recipe that you can include in your diet in order to burn stomach, considering that it contains a low number of calories. We are going to prepare it with the use of four incredible ingredients that provide freshness and satiety: mint, ginger, cucumber and, of course, lemon.
The combination of the above listed foods results in a mixture of all-natural and healthy advantages.
In general, cucumber contains 96 percent water, therefore it is quite low in calories. Fifty grams of cucumber contain only ten calories. It is perfect for including it in a low-calorie diet regimen and for fighting obesity and stomach fat. When consumed in raw form, it provides satiety, it aids us to eat lesser amounts of food later. Having a cucumber salad prior to every meal is going to work wonders when it comes to losing weight.
It likewise offers these advantages:
- Stimulates the body detoxification
- It acts as an all-natural diuretic: it can aid to battle against fluid retention and to eliminate the contaminants through the urine
- Regulates the levels of uric acid
- It acts as an all-natural laxative: it can help cleanse the intestines
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Provides protection for the walls of the stomach
It is not recommended for people who have an irritable bowel, diarrhea, chronic gastritis or for people suffering from meteorism.
Mint represents an aromatic herb that has numerous purposes in the natural medicine as it has restorative properties:
- For the gastrointestinal system: it can be used for fighting spasms, eliminating gas prior to the appearance of symptoms of swelling, that is, it can prevent flatulence, and can act as an analgesic. It aids digestion in general.
- For the respiratory system: it possesses anti-inflammatory properties that make it a remarkable treatment for respiratory illnesses like dry coughs, bronchitis, and so on. It is likewise antiseptic and it can prevent the appearance of dangerous microbes that conform to the walls of the airways.
- It likewise includes ascorbic acid that helps in the removal of mucous and phlegm, aiding the decongestion of the sinuses.
- On the skin: In addition, it has anti-bacterial properties that aid the treatment of skin problems such as eczema.
- Battles insomnia and betters the quality of sleep.
- Battles stress.
- It acts as a muscle relaxant when it is taken in the form of infusions.
- Betters the circulation of the blood.
It is used for treating colds, asthma, diarrhea, influenza, Crohn’s disease, vomiting, intestinal colic, meteorism, for preventing cardiovascular illness and eliminating foul breath and the stomach fat vanishes.
As a result of the particular flavor it has, ginger is most frequently used as a spice, in combination with other ingredients. However, in Chinese medicine it is largely used as the primary ingredient for treating numerous illnesses. It is a food that has the most anti-inflammatory properties compared to any other. In addition, it includes minerals, vitamins, amino acids essential oils, as well as anti-oxidants that have the ability to prevent damages caused by the free radicals.
It generally acts as a revitalizing agent and can be used as a sexual invigorator.
It has the ability to treat illnesses like:
- Menstrual symptoms
- The flu and colds
- Breathing issues: aids the removal of phlegm
- Digestive problems
- Cardiovascular illness: stimulates blood circulation
It is a remarkable food that can be added to almost every meal. It is rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C, just like all citrus fruits. When it comes to the group of B vitamins, B1 is present with the highest concentration. It likewise contains indispensable minerals for proper functioning of the body such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, salt and fluorine.
It is frequently used for its different advantages:
- Enhances the immune system, aids the body not to get sick.
- It is bactericidal.
- Aids eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Enhances the tonicity of the blood vessels and the capillaries.
- Aids the healing of wounds.
- Regulates the levels of blood glucose.
- Aids with kidney problems.
Its usages in natural medicine are of great importance due to the fact that it can help treat illnesses like pneumonia, colds, asthma, bronchitis, aphonia, the flu, pleurisy, tonsillitis, hypertension, kidney or gall stones, fevers, rickets, anemia, oral problems like sores or cavities, insomnia, inflammation, constipation, acidosis, and many others!
Ginger, Cucumber And Mint Lemonade!
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 liters of water
- 1 ginger root
- 10 leaves of fresh mint or peppermint
- 4 lemons
- Start by cutting the cucumber into thin pieces.
- Then, continue by cutting the lemon, in thin pieces as well, thus removing all the seeds.
- Squeeze the other three lemons.
- Add the sliced lemon, juice, mint leaves and cucumber in the water.
- You can likewise add some stevia and mix all the ingredients well.
- Leave it to cool down for about six hours in the fridge.
- About six hours later, you can either strain the mixture or immediately drink it.
It is the perfect alternative for people who don’t like drinking plain water or for people who don’t get the advised amount of liquids on a daily basis.